In compliance with art. 13 of European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) this privacy notice explains how Honegger Srl (Data controller) collects and processes the Personal Data.
The Data Controller is Honegger Srl with registered office in Francesco Carlino 1, 20146 Milan, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data processed
The personal data wich Honegger Srl processes will include: personal details, such as name, surname, job title and contact details, such as address, email address, phone number, mobile number.
Purposes of and legal basis for the processing
The Personal Data will be processed by Honegger Srl only if there is a specific legal basis in accordance with the current regulations for the protection of personal data.
The Personal Data are processed for the following purposes:
1. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller and the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest. The legitimate interest of Honegger Srl is the promotion of economic activity trough the organization of trade fairs and all related activities and services. This legitimate interest may include the implementation and the maintenance of business relations with prospect or companies interested in participations in trade fairs (for example companies that have already partecipated in trade fairs whose contacts are published on official catalogues);
2. the data subject has given free and specific consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes; particularly for the purpose of sending marketing materials, commercial or promotional communications (fairs and similar events);
3. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the execution of precontractual measures;
4. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
For the purposes described in points 3 and 4, providing the personal data is mandatory and the legal basis consist of meeting a request provided by the data’subject and complying with legal obligations. Any refusal to provide personal data will make it impossible for the Controller.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data may be accessible to employees and collaborators of Honegger Srl authorised for the processing. The data will also be transmitted to third parties; these subjects have been appointed as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Honegger Srl and under its control. The Personal Data may also be disclosed to competent authorities for the fulfiment of legal obligations.
The list of designated Data Processors may be consulted by sending an email to: email@example.com
Data Retention Time
The Personal Data will be stored for as long as necessary according to the purpose for which they were collected and processed. After such periods, all data will be deleted or anonymized, except those data for which the law requires a longer storage period. Personal Data processed for marketing will be stored by Honegger Srl for 5 years from the last interaction or until the withdraw of consent. The retention period has been defined considering the type of activities and the cyclical nature of the various exhibitions of the trade fairs. (for example annual, biennial, triennial, etc.).
Methods of processing
The Data will be processed with electronic, automated or paper means. Honegger Srl has adopted adequate security measures to protect personal data against accidental o unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
Data transfer outside the EU
The personal Data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, should the need arise, the Data Controller will verify the existence of an adequacy decision of the EU Commission that guarantees an adequate level of data protection or will adopt one of the guarantee conditions provided by the GDPR.
Rights of Data Subject
Data subject can exercise the rights provided by GDPR at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, data subject has the following rights:
• Access Right: Data subject has the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Controller, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
• Right to rectification and erasure Data subject has the right to verify the accuracy of his Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected. Under certain circumstances, data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of his Data from the Controller.
• Right to be informed about the guarantees adopted for the transfer of personal data outside the European Union;
• Right to data portability Data subject has the right to receive his Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance.
• Right to Object to processing of Data: Data subject has the right to object to the processing of his Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent
• Right to not be subjected to a decision automatically, including profiling, which produces similar legal effects on his person.
• Right to send a compliant to the competent Supervisory Authority
» DOWNLOAD AS PDF